Carter thumb release

c5mrr270

WKR
The sx2 from stan is another good one to look at. It is very similar to the shootoff but has a slightly less swept handle.

6t4nova

WKR
After reading this thread it got me to thinking about switching from trigger finger wrist strap release to a thumb release. I just picked up a Carter Easy 1. Sure hope I like it.... if not, I'm sure I can get my money back from what I paid for it.

vcb

WKR
After reading this thread it got me to thinking about switching from trigger finger wrist strap release to a thumb release. I just picked up a Carter Easy 1. Sure hope I like it.... if not, I'm sure I can get my money back from what I paid for it.
6t4nova I have nothing but good things to say about my recent switch. Will I hunt with the thumb?....only time will tell but love it so far. So easy to do a unconscious release compared to a wrist index finger IMO.

6t4nova

WKR
6t4nova I have nothing but good things to say about my recent switch. Will I hunt with the thumb?....only time will tell but love it so far. So easy to do a unconscious release compared to a wrist index finger IMO.

Great to hear! On the plus side I've got plenty of I've to get used to it.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
I just got back from being at the world archery festival here in Vegas. Not a lot of vendors but Stan and Carter were there and I have to say IMO the Stan Shootoff four finger is an awesome and much better thumb release. You can adjust them to work perfectly the way you like with EASE. They now make them in flat black which I like better for hunting than the shiny blue (unless I drop it and have to look for it). I'm glad I went.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
I just received my Stan shootoff Quattro and its killing me not being able to go shooting with my dang shoulder injury. Im getting my new strings put on this week too so i think I'm going to start shooting again in two weeks. Crossing fingers that I'll be good

vcb

WKR
It will take a week or so to really get seated with your stan...but I bet you love it. I did

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have shot the Shootoff for a couple years now, hunting and target. I actually prefer the black and blue, for the sole reason of locating it.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04