Case for kowa 774

Anyone find a neoprene case that fits the 774? If not, is the Kowa made cover worth buying? Looks like a pain to work around to me but I can't find much info on it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
No neoprene I’m aware of, the Kowa case is actually pretty decent.B233100A-D37D-4D90-A44B-258C4A7418F1.jpeg

idcuda

WKR
I'm not a fan - it's snug and sloppy at the same time. I took it off and I'm just going to beat the crap out of my 773.

OP
SneakyThunderCat
I'm not a fan - it's snug and sloppy at the same time. I took it off and I'm just going to beat the crap out of my 773.
That's what I figure just by looking at it. I can't see myself liking that case. Wish someone would make a neoprene cover for them. I read on an old forum that Diamondback snug fit covers work on them pretty well, but It appears that they don't make them anymore.

tdhanses

WKR
That's what I figure just by looking at it. I can't see myself liking that case. Wish someone would make a neoprene cover for them. I read on an old forum that Diamondback snug fit covers work on them pretty well, but It appears that they don't make them anymore.

Yeah I put the 50mm razor cover on my Kowa 55, it fits nice and tight. I don’t understand why a small vendor doesn’t make a Neoprene cover for it, everyone with one would jump on it.

For now I prefer to have something that isn’t horrible protecting it and it’s not that bad.

OP
SneakyThunderCat
Yeah I put the 50mm razor cover on my Kowa 55, it fits nice and tight. I don’t understand why a small vendor doesn’t make a Neoprene cover for it, everyone with one would jump on it.

For now I prefer to have something that isn’t horrible protecting it and it’s not that bad.
True that. It seems to be a pretty popular scope. Can't believe nobody's jumped on it yet!

I have the marsupial bag for my 773...it fits great. Really snug. I know it's not apples to apples for what your looking for but it is another option. I do wish some one would make a neoprene case for it

Firehawk

WKR
My nephew is in a Outdoor Products mfg program in college at USU. I have him working on a case for my Maven CS.1. But I can ask if he wants to work on a Neoprene option on my Kowa 774. I personally like the nylon case, but he seems excited about the possibilities with the option for my Maven. Maybe he would be interested in another project? I can ask.

idcuda

WKR
My nephew is in a Outdoor Products mfg program in college at USU. I have him working on a case for my Maven CS.1. But I can ask if he wants to work on a Neoprene option on my Kowa 774. I personally like the nylon case, but he seems excited about the possibilities with the option for my Maven. Maybe he would be interested in another project? I can ask.
Hell yeah! And if it's not $110, that'd be cool, too.

OP
SneakyThunderCat
I tried the stay on case and can't stand it. Found a thread where a guy uses an ATX cover from phone skope on his 773. I have a 774 and ordered a STX cover today. Will see how it fits on the straight model when I get it!
d10d6cd760c013239c27ad2ed8aa637b.jpg
eedcc58ef3cdd8afb3ca2a3a6e714dc3.jpg

tdhanses

WKR
I tried the stay on case and can't stand it. Found a thread where a guy uses an ATX cover from phone skope on his 773. I have a 774 and ordered a STX cover today. Will see how it fits on the straight model when I get it!
d10d6cd760c013239c27ad2ed8aa637b.jpg
eedcc58ef3cdd8afb3ca2a3a6e714dc3.jpg

Which size, 65 or 85 was used?