Casper Police

AKBorn

WKR
Good on the Casper PD and good on the PA hunters for showing their appreciation.

I hope karma knocks the FU#$ out of the POS who stole their gear.

4rcgoat

WKR
That's what Wyoming is all about, hope they have better luck in the future, Bighorns were tough hunting in some areas this year.

We have an Airbnb so no worries about that. I made the mistake of leaving gear in the back of the truck while running into BassPro in Kansas City about 10 years ago. Was in there 10 minutes and everything in the back was stolen. Two blinds, deer cart and a backpack with a bunch of stuff in it. I learned my lesson the hard way

archp625

WKR
Such an awesome story. I'm sure their hunt wasn't as comfortable as they wanted but they at least got to keep on trucking. We need to hear more story likes this with police.

We have an Airbnb so no worries about that. I made the mistake of leaving gear in the back of the truck while running into BassPro in Kansas City about 10 years ago. Was in there 10 minutes and everything in the back was stolen. Two blinds, deer cart and a backpack with a bunch of stuff in it. I learned my lesson the hard way

Yeah that's actually Independence (KC isn't better) which has a pretty high amount of crackheads in it.

Opah

WKR
I was watching a documentary on just how bad things have gotten in places you wouldn't think would have these kind of issues. seems hunters have become a target of choice for these guys.
Usually big money equipment guns or rifles, occasionally, all easily sold or used for bigger jobs, and most believe they will not get shot.