Catergator rotomolder cooler sale

Oldirtdog

FNG
Ordered the 100 qt speckled tan with wheels (labeled a 110 ) on Sunday and received today. Very happy with the build quality. I would not hesitate if you're on the fence.

ofl0926

WKR
Any idea where these are made? I know probably somewhere overseas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
To wheel or not to wheel?

I went without since I'll be sliding it in and out of the truck bed. I'd like it to stay put in the back. I also don't expect I'll be dragging it anywhere since I spend time on gravel and uneven surfaces. On the concrete I'll probably carry it with another person or take the 8 antelope quarters out first.

OP
Jstumbaugh
I went without since I'll be sliding it in and out of the truck bed. I'd like it to stay put in the back. I also don't expect I'll be dragging it anywhere since I spend time on gravel and uneven surfaces. On the concrete I'll probably carry it with another person or take the 8 antelope quarters out first.
Wheels are the way to go. They don't touch unless you lift the front end up. All four of the rubber feet keep it in place in the truck bed. I also ordered the 65qt and am pretty impressed by both sizes.

Sled

WKR
Mine looks well built. Smells like hell when you first open it but that goes away after a day or so. It barely fits under the bed cover, which is perfect. I did go without wheels and think it will suit my application well. If I were hauling cokes and beers around on concrete then the wheels would be great.

As for the company, pay attention to what you order. If it says free shipping, that's for that item only. The rest of the well priced items come with a hefty shipping fee that goes up per item it seems.

I'm considering a smaller cooler for trips. I'd buy this company again.

OP
Jstumbaugh
Mine looks well built. Smells like hell when you first open it but that goes away after a day or so. It barely fits under the bed cover, which is perfect. I did go without wheels and think it will suit my application well. If I were hauling cokes and beers around on concrete then the wheels would be great.

As for the company, pay attention to what you order. If it says free shipping, that's for that item only. The rest of the well priced items come with a hefty shipping fee that goes up per item it seems.

I'm considering a smaller cooler for trips. I'd buy this company again.
To add to this, the Yukon accessories fit these coolers perfectly. I added the divider/cuttting board and the basket for the 100qt.

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
Can someone post up how the gasket is on these coolers? I'm assuming they aren't totally leak proof but want a bit of an idea of what they are like. I'm very on the fence of ordering a 100.

OP
Jstumbaugh
Yes, still very happy with it. I use the 65qt most often and hopefully the 100qt will come into play in 40 days.

Grip_tony

FNG
Just used my 100 for the 1st time. I put about 15 frozen bottles of water and two 16# bags of ice in it early Sunday afternoon. I only opened it a couple of times. On Friday morning, I’d say that over half of the ice was still frozen. Ambient highs were around 65* and the cooler was in the back of the truck with a closed tonneau cover. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy again.