Cats meow vs eco trail down 20

Guys not sure I made the right decision. I ordered a NF cats meow 20 bag for some truck sleeping and some camping 3 seasons.

I am wondering if I should have spent the extra 30 bucks and got the eco trail down 20.

what you think?

What's your application? Like September archery? Do you need it for any colder? Are you a cold sleeper?

I'm a cold sleeper and I'm sure with that bag I'd get cold in baselayers at ~35 deg F.

OP
F
Well I am just starting to build my gear base up. I will eventually be purchasing a zero bag

verysimple

Lil-Rokslider
Guys not sure I made the right decision. I ordered a NF cats meow 20 bag for some truck sleeping and some camping 3 seasons.

I am wondering if I should have spent the extra 30 bucks and got the eco trail down 20.

what you think?
No. I love my cats meau bag. It's lighter and good in wet weather. Might not be important to you with truck camping.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a cats meow, It absolutely has a role in my gear selection. I used it for a week long float trip for moose this past season when it rained every day. The bag was warm and comfortable enough, it also dried off whatever clothing I stuffed down in the footbox while I slept.