CBD Question

OP

805Bowhunter

You’ve been listening or watching Ryan Lampers haven’t you? 😂
I vaguely have heard of that dude and figured there was going to be some of this coming my way LOL. What did he say of it?

OP

805Bowhunter

Thanks for the feedback all. I did quite a bit of research and it seems like a lot of upside potential with not much downside. Will give it a shot and report back for any that are interested. I did a ton of research and made some phone calls to various "sellers" and ended up going with Feals. Andy Stumpf and his podcast actually have a promo for them if any of you are interested...its just www.feals.com/clearedhot and it gave me 50% off my first order.

bkspyder

From my experience, pure CBD didn't do much or anything for post op pain. Where I live it is OTC and legal.
I have heard that a small amount of THC helps a lot from a few people, including a practicing phsyician who lives in an area with a LOT of cannabis availability, bot legal and illicit. My hunting buddy for example was in Cali and procured an OTC balm of 80-90% CBD I think and said it was awesome for his back. Not enough THC in it to get high/stoned whatever.
If you're free of testing concerns and you're locale allows it this might be worth considering.