WTB CCI 209M or 209 Primers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I guess I'm just like everyone else who isn't a reloader or wasn't into muzzleloaders before this past year. Been planning a muzzleloader hunt since last year and the only thing I haven't been able to acquire is primers (the new CVA should be here this month). I kept thinking they'd finally come in stock somewhere at some point (and I know they still might at some point before the fall) but I'm getting to the stage where I feel like I need to reach out to folks to try to get some so I can be sighting in the gun once it arrives.

I'm in New Braunfels, TX and work out in Spring Branch, TX. So I'm really looking for someone in that San Antonio to Austin area who might have some primers they would be willing to part with. Would prefer 209M primers but would definitely be willing to take 209 primers at this stage.

Just figured I'd throw out a shot in the dark. Much obliged for any help.

CoHiCntry

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Good luck finding what you need! I’m in the same boat... I’m almost out of #11 percussion caps & have been trying to find some for months. I’m on at least a half dozen “notify me when in stock” lists for either 100 or 1000 quantities. Not sure what I’m gonna do if I can’t find some in the next couple months?

Jbehredt

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good luck finding what you need! I’m in the same boat... I’m almost out of #11 percussion caps & have been trying to find some for months. I’m on at least a half dozen “notify me when in stock” lists for either 100 or 1000 quantities. Not sure what I’m gonna do if I can’t find some in the next couple months?

Pretty sure I’ve got some extras. A mix of CCI and the weird red plastic container with green label. I’m in Westminster. If you’re interested I’ll look when I get home. The wife hung up the muzzleloader a couple seasons ago.

CoHiCntry

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Pretty sure I’ve got some extras. A mix of CCI and the weird red plastic container with green label. I’m in Westminster. If you’re interested I’ll look when I get home. The wife hung up the muzzleloader a couple seasons ago.
That would be great... thanks!

OP
T

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I hear ya. If they come in stock online everywhere at once my email inbox is going to be a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.