CCI or Federal 209 primers need in New Mexico

Hello all new to the site. Got lucky and drew a Coues deer tag this year and in need of some 209 primers. Nothing online or here in town in Albuquerque. Reaching out to see if anyone had some to trade for some ammo or đź’¸ any info would be amazing.

OP
M
Have to seen this

Also, I will be coming thru Albuquerque but not till Sept 3-4
I did see that site but what thay got doesn't burn hot enough for Blackhorn 209. Thanks for the information. Yes I well be around in September if you have any of the CCI magnum or federal I would like to meet up?

I did see that site but what thay got doesn't burn hot enough for Blackhorn 209. Thanks for the information. Yes I well be around in September if you have any of the CCI magnum or federal I would like to meet up?
Not true. Lots of guys are using Cheddites and Fiocchis with Blackhorn.

I switched to the LR breech plug, but I did pick up some Cheddites from sportsman's I probably won't use. I heard a small gasket seals them up and folks have used them with BH209.

I'd sell them for what I have in them (~$20 for 200). ABQ pickup only.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Technically every 209 primer burns over 3000 degrees and Blackhorn ignites at a little over 800 degrees. Clean fire channels and breech plug design play a bigger role in getting it to ignite.

OP
M
Just don’t want to use the reduced power 209s. Like 777 primers, ect. Ya had a friend tell me the same thing only use them for 777 pellets. Just bought some Federal 209As off gunbroker had to pay. Guess that's what we got to do to play in these days.