Ccw belt

CGW05

FNG
Recently lost some weight and need a new belt. A new gun belt. I’ve been using a Inexpensive Desantis e25 belt. Which I love. But before I reorder it in a different size. Wanted to see what else is out there and what do you guys recommend ?

thanks
Ares Gear make the best CCW belt hands down. Slide buckle is amazing and quickly adjusted if you take your weapon off. Been wearing one daily for the last 5 years and shows very little wear.

I started with a wilderness belt. Worked well. But I prefer to look as not-tactical as possible. I Joe have a Bigfoot leather belt. Very comfortable. Holds a full size 1911 with ease. Had it 3 years now and you can hardly tell.

Love my beltman belt. Ordered mine over 15 years ago in person at a show, still works great for more casual wear. Had a wilderness instructor for outdoors/work, it was great but belt buckle was pretty heavy/cumbersome. Got an Ares 5 years ago and it has been my favorite for outdoors/work settings. Rides great, comfy, sturdy, convenient on/off.

Wilderness 5 stitch for every day use for the past 15 years. Velcro is in need of replacement but still serviceable.

Murray leather for the days I have to dress nicely.

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
Great timing on this thread. I've been using my Duluth Trading belt for EDC for about 5 years now and it has seen better days. REALLY like the look of those Volund G-hook belts.

bbell

WKR
Do you guys use them even for your backcountry hunts? I am going to get a gcode drop holster for hunting and thought a ccw belt might help with holding it but not sure how that kind of belt would feel under a pack waist belt.

Esquire

FNG
I've never been one for leather belts, I have always preferred nylon. I have had great success in the past with Wilderness Tactical and more recently Blue Alpha Gear.

Esquire

FNG
Also, saw someone else mention them above, Volund Gear Works is great stuff too, I tried one in passing, their g-hook fastner is a cool concept to keep things low profile.

OP
F
My kore belt arrived. Fast shipping. Belt seems awesome so far. Love the ratchet tight. Also sizing is perfect being able to cut it to what you need.