Ccw belt

Recently lost some weight and need a new belt. A new gun belt. I’ve been using a Inexpensive Desantis e25 belt. Which I love. But before I reorder it in a different size. Wanted to see what else is out there and what do you guys recommend ?

thanks

Have worn a Volund gear works Atlas for the last 4+yrs. Still good as new, just a little worn. If you can do nylon and don’t need leather for fashion sake, I highLy recommend Volund. Stiff and supportive and infinitely adjustable which helps a lot if you carry appendix.

CiK01

WKR

I have had my first one for 15 years. Velcro wore out, sent it in and they replaced it for the shipping cost. I have 2 now and don't think I will need another in my lifetime.

OP
F
Have worn a Volund gear works Atlas for the last 4+yrs. Still good as new, just a little worn. If you can do nylon and don’t need leather for fashion sake, I highLy recommend Volund. Stiff and supportive and infinitely adjustable which helps a lot if you carry appendix.

the atlas cobra belt?
Looks awesome

JoeDirt

WKR
I bought a Kore gun belt, the ratchet system is amazing! You can cut it down if you lose weight too.

letrbuck

WKR
I've got a Volund Atlas g-hook and I think it's perfect. Not much experience with others, but really like the Volund

the atlas cobra belt?
Looks awesome
[/QUOTE

Nope. The G hook version. Lower profile and easier to get on/off. If you carry OWB the standard Atlas is stiff and supports the weapon well. If you carry IWB / AIWB look at the Atlas slim line. It's a little softer and conforms to the contour of the holster better and is said to be more comfortable for that.
I have the original and have wanted the slim line since it came out but some other archery trinket always catches my eye.

I got a webbing Blue Alpha Gear low-profile. I am fairly skinny and carry appendix. I've used other belts and the large buckles are very annoying with AIWB. The low-pro belt is great for this and still very stiff.

Blue Alpha Gear sells their returns on Ebay (like new) for a good price.

Nubs

FNG
I wore a wilderness instructor wheni first started carrying. I now use a Warfytrand I've been pretty happy with it. Sort of a minimalist belt. I've probably had this one 3-4 years im guessing. Plenty of good options out there these days.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
For the nylon rigger belt style The Wilderness 5 stitch is definitely a great option.
I got a Relentless Tactical leather belt that I wear everyday as a detective. Looks good and is sturdy enough for Glock 17, radio, handcuff, and spare mag.

I REALLY like my Vedder Cobra belt. The adjustment never slips. Very stiff and lightweight. I also live the buckle set up. Hard to put through some belt loops on certain pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kore Tactical Nylon Belt is what I wear daily. Very supportive, the ratcheting buckle is great.
If you need leather the RGB is great, it has the same style ratcheting system as the Kore leather gun belt but is built better.

tstith

Lil-Rokslider
I have been through a few. I tried a couple of the 5.11 leather belts but they each wore out in a year or so. It pains me to say that as a 5.11 fanboy. Ares makes good stuff. My current is a Bravo Concealment and its a solid belt- over two years of regular use and it is still as stiff (no sag) as the day I got it. Well made and it wasn't expensive as some of the other options out there.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have one from diamond custom leather, I don’t do the tactical thing and if I’m in the woods I’m not belt carrying anyways.