Celebration Liquor?

7mag.

WKR
When I was younger, my dad insisted on a dry camp, and I will too, once my son starts going with me. In the meantime, I enjoy a little bit of Bulleit Bourbon to celebrate taking an animal.

slvrslngr

WKR
Bourbon or scotch in a small flask if carrying camp, good stout or dark ale added to the mix if not.

asu6aruh.jpg

CentennialELK

Lil-Rokslider
^^^That's awesome!!^^^
I think I should do that myself lol! Except Coors.. I will pack a little Bird Dog bourbon with me or some Jim Beam and have a cooler full of beer in the truck, with room for my elk quarters of course...

bard

Lil-Rokslider
Last year for my long hike in I took a 60oz of sailer jerry. Short hike in trip was a 15er of old millwake and a 40 of sailer jerry. Figure I might as well pack in heavy to get used to it in case I have to pack out heavy. The rum goes great with the concentrated coke mix used in the soda stream machine.

cwh

Lil-Rokslider
Pendelton for me.
DSCF0223.jpg

I'll drink a beer if someone else packs it!
100_0922.jpg

I'll carry a small flask of good scotch, or (if funds are low) rum for celebration after a successful hunt, but I don't drink until the last trip out is done and the truck is loaded for home.

A flask of Wild Turkey Rare Breed or Cazadores tequila is usually passed around the campfire at the end of the day.

Logan T

WKR
Do you have a favorite brand or drink you celebrate with?

a Post hunt Brandy has become our tradition. Usually Korbel (local company)

Oh man... A couple years ago we had a few family friends come out from Wisconsin to MT to hunt. After getting one of them a pretty good high mountain mulie he wouldn't stop talking about this awesome brandy and thanking us. 2 weeks after he was home, me and my cousin each get a bottle of Korbel brandy. Opened it up had a sip and put the cap back on until a friend who was having a party over Xmas break had a bunch of his buddies over. They finished it at the end of the night, but it made a few of them lose their stomachs!! My cousin still has his haha! Learned that first day I want nothing that comes from the store in a plastic bottle! haha

Crown or Pendleton for this guy, when I actually do bring it. When packing in on horses for summer fishing trips we go cheap with the Busch and stash some bud light lime in a spring at camp and by the truck for when we return. Bottle of crown usually stays in that spring till we go back up for bow season.

T43

Lil-Rokslider
A good single malt or Bookers in a flask. A few nips a night and 5oz. will last for a 5 day pack trip.