Cell phone pouch?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Hey OP. Not sure if you run a bino harness or not, if you don’t I’d highly recommend picking one up. There are tons of good options out there depending on application.

My every day carry bino harness is the Alaska Guide Creations with their Max Pocket on the bottom. That pocket can fit both my phone and my coyote caller remote if needed. Most of the time I run just my phone in there. Works perfectly.

OP
shmcleod

shmcleod

FNG
I am liking the looks of that Alaska Guide Creations. Price is right, and I will sometimes plug in my headphones if I am out checking trail cams or on a long approach, can't plug those in if there is a lid or complete cover flap. FisherHan, anyway you can send the AliBaba link?

netman

WKR
My SO Saker pack has Molle system on its waist belt. When I ordered my pack I ordered 2 of their pouches. I keep my Garmin Montana in one and my iPhone 7+ in the other.
If you need a picture let me know and I will take a picture of the pouch with my phone in it.
For safety, familiarity and everyday use I return the item I use back to the exact same spot every time in or on my pack. I’m anal about my equipment.

3sdad

FNG
Hey OP. Not sure if you run a bino harness or not, if you don’t I’d highly recommend picking one up. There are tons of good options out there depending on application.

My every day carry bino harness is the Alaska Guide Creations with their Max Pocket on the bottom. That pocket can fit both my phone and my coyote caller remote if needed. Most of the time I run just my phone in there. Works perfectly.
This is what I do now. Although the accessory pouch by AGC looks like a good option as well

tdhanses

WKR
I am liking the looks of that Alaska Guide Creations. Price is right, and I will sometimes plug in my headphones if I am out checking trail cams or on a long approach, can't plug those in if there is a lid or complete cover flap. FisherHan, anyway you can send the AliBaba link?

I have the AGC and just use the top sleeves for my phone, haven’t had it slip or move once in many years of use.

OP
shmcleod

shmcleod

FNG
My SO Saker pack has Molle system on its waist belt. When I ordered my pack I ordered 2 of their pouches. I keep my Garmin Montana in one and my iPhone 7+ in the other.
If you need a picture let me know and I will take a picture of the pouch with my phone in it.
For safety, familiarity and everyday use I return the item I use back to the exact same spot every time in or on my pack. I’m anal about my equipment.
Is it this one? https://seekoutside.com/xl-hipbelt-pocket/

hikenhunt

WKR
My phone is small enough to fit in my kuiu hip pouch, but I usually keep it in my pants pocket so I can have it on vibrate while hunting. If I know its going to be wet out, I'll use a ziplock and slide it into my pants pocket.

OP
shmcleod

shmcleod

FNG
I figured I would give an update as to what I ended up going with. I bough this Pouch, and I already had some Magnets and stick-on fabric tape from previous repairs.

All I did was use my wife's seam ripper to remove the velcro, then I use the sticky tape to put the magnets in place (adding extra fabric to the magnets so they are quiet), then i cut out a hole for my headphone jack, stiched the seam, and voila... done-zo. It was a 30 minute job, and totally affordable. I like it cuz the molly straps on the back allow me to put it anywhere. Belt, waist belt, vertical, horizontal, etc.

Attachments

• 2020-01-27 08.15.12.jpg
    2020-01-27 08.15.12.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 2020-01-27 08.15.39.jpg
    2020-01-27 08.15.39.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 25
  • 2020-01-27 08.15.46.jpg
    2020-01-27 08.15.46.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 24