Cell phone search

Brooks

WKR
I’m trying to get in contact with an old friend I used to work with years ago. I know the town but not the address where he lives. I’ve tried to find a land line phone number but I’m betting there isn’t any, probably only has a cell phone like most people nowdays. Is there a way to find a cell phone number or someone’s email? I tried one of those sites online that you pay for the info but that was a waste of money. I don’t know if there are any reliable search sites that actually give you the info you’re looking for or not .

if you have his full name and cities that he has lived in, you'd be surprised what you can find through a goggle search. lots of sites aggregate public data, you can find phone numbers, addresses, relatives, etc. I'm constantly trying to get sites to delete my information, so I know its possible to find others if you give it a try. Good luck.

homers

WKR
besides google, you might be able to connect with him by Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. Also, if you know someone else who knows him, try that route as well.

AZ8

WKR
If he owns a house, go to the county assessor‘s site and search there. You’ll at least get an address. Then a quick postcard in the mail with your contact info.