Cellular cameras, Stealthcam or something else?

Thedeerfarmer

Lil-Rokslider
I need someone who has used multiple brands of cell cameras to tell me what is the best. I read the review of the Stealthcam cell versions here. I really liked the cuddeback system too, but my problem is I live in Colorado and I'm watching a farm in Illinois that's spread out in 3 chunks that would require me to have 3 cuddeback bases. I basically want something that works well, has a battery life of 4+ months, and send pictures to an app. Thanks in advance!
-DF

bushwalt

FNG
I've used spypoint cameras. Depending on the quality of the cell signal they can do pretty well. Can't say what is best as that is partially subjective and depends on multiple factors.

OP
T

Thedeerfarmer

Lil-Rokslider
I've used spypoint cameras. Depending on the quality of the cell signal they can do pretty well. Can't say what is best as that is partially subjective and depends on multiple factors.
Sure. For cell service, Verizon is king in the area I'll be using them. I don't need "the best" but just something functional that will allow me to keep an eye on things while I am away.