Cellular Trail Cameras

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I did a quick price check on the Spartan Gocam there right around $300.00. I was buying the tactacam reveal for $130.00. The quality might be better on the Spartan. Probably get what you pay for.
You aren't comparing apples to apples. The Tactacam reveal isn't trying to compete with a $300 camera. It's competing with $100 cameras. Compare a Tactacam to a spypoint or Moultrie in that price range. When Tactacam releases a $300 camera then you can compare quality to quality.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mwh624

FNG
Spartan is cheaper in the long run for me because I can add it to my verizon plan. heard great things about the tactacam tho

bought the muddy manifest 2.0 on black friday for $80. I havent put it out yet, but tested it at home with out any flaws, yet. lol

jkv5012

FNG
Has anyone had experience with the tactacam sk and if so what kind of battery life are you getting with the solar panel?

The new tactacams with dual antennas are pretty good. You will constantly fight battery issues since they are always looking for signal. Get an ammo can and wire a 12v battery and you are good to go

FNG
I agree the tactacam reveal gets signal even in places I have spotty service on my phone. I will say that the worse the service the faster the batteries die. Adding a solar panel really helps.
This has been my experience also

Bwhitey

FNG
I have had great luck with newer lte SPYPOINT cameras. The older SPYPOINTs would not work but the new ones are 100% signal. Either the solar ones with the built in battery or I use large 12v batteries and the 12v adapter.

___DAN___

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone having trouble finding the J series cuddelink cameras? I cannot find them anywhere. OP did you have a follow up on the camera you ended up getting?

Anyone having trouble finding the J series cuddelink cameras? I cannot find them anywhere. OP did you have a follow up on the camera you ended up getting?
Cuddeback is trying to get their next line of cams out, they may be discontinuing the J series.

JjamesIII

WKR
Does anyone know of a good solution to wanting trail cameras that alert and send live feed, or the video/picture after it's taken it, to your cell phone, while living in an area with no or very poor and spotty cell reception? If not, then for those who have used various cell trail cams, which has the strongest antenna/longest range?
Tactacam reaveal x gen 2 has been doing well in my first season using them. A ton of spotty customer reviews on most of them. Those seem to get the highest customer satisfaction and came recommended by my buddies who are way into cameras. I have zero experience with any other brands however, cell connectivity has been really good in spotty areas