Central Oregon FNG

Big Dunc

FNG
Hey folks!

I've been lurking for years, just never could get too into the forums. I've recently decided to start playing the out-of-state game and figured I would give this an effort. I usually hunt by myself since my dads health has been failing and my kids are still young (but they do go on hunts that are doable with kids). I am not picky on seasons or rifle/bow or species! I just want to be outside doing what I love. I hope I can contribute as much as I get out of here and would love to join some folks for hunts sometime. There is lots of great info on here.

Chase Duncan

Rj15092

FNG
Who is?! Like many places, it's a wonderful state that is run by one city that does not represent the rest of the population .
I just read an article the other day stating there is a new movement to put something on the ballot to recommend taking the eastern part of Oregon and making it part of Idaho. Interesting idea, I don’t think it will happen but I guess you never know. Hopefully if it does your in the right part of the state. BTW don’t feel to bad. I live in CA.

OP
B

Big Dunc

FNG
I just read an article the other day stating there is a new movement to put something on the ballot to recommend taking the eastern part of Oregon and making it part of Idaho. Interesting idea, I don’t think it will happen but I guess you never know. Hopefully if it does your in the right part of the state. BTW don’t feel to bad. I live in CA.

Yeah, that concept seems to come up every three or four years. It won't happen. I would be about 5 miles on the wrong side of the state line if it did. I know your pain on CA. Born and raised there, still have the family ranch too. That's about the only time I go back anymore is to hunt the place that my great-great-grandfather homesteaded ~130 years ago.