Central Texas Western Hunters? (Archery or Rifle)

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone from Central Texas (Waco-Temple-Austin) that hunts out West? I try for CO and NM each year, been stockpiling pref points in QY or the past 7 years also...will hunt rifle, archery, even getting into muzzleloader. Need to find some dedicated hunters to plan hunts with!

Fitzwho

WKR
I'm not in Austin anymore. But Midland is on your way, or at least not totally out of your way, to most of the western states. I apply pretty much everywhere.

OP
TexDoc

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not in Austin anymore. But Midland is on your way, or at least not totally out of your way, to most of the western states. I apply pretty much everywhere.
I know this year is already accounted for but lets stay in touch for the upcoming seasons.

FNG
Anyone from Central Texas (Waco-Temple-Austin) that hunts out West? I try for CO and NM each year, been stockpiling pref points in QY or the past 7 years also...will hunt rifle, archery, even getting into muzzleloader. Need to find some dedicated hunters to plan hunts with!

I’m in Belton. Got my first elk this year in CO, 1st rifle season. I also hunt archery and have done some muzzleloader as well. It would be fun to have lunch or a beer sometime.