Certified Weed Free Hay

blackdawg

WKR
Lookg for a certified hay source other than the Standlee compressed bales in either Central/Northern Colorado or Southern Wyoming. I will be traveling the I-70,I-80 and northern I-25 routes this fall. Thanks

OP
B

blackdawg

WKR
I’ve struggled like hell finding certified weed free. Went to packer pellets and hay cubes that I get a Murdoch’s. Just another option for ya.

Glad I am not the only one struggling with this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyosteve

WKR
There used to be a feed store in Laramie just a few blocks off I-80 where 130 and 230 diverge that sold certified bales. I haven’t used them for a few years so not sure if it’s still available.

krisgian

FNG
I would really like to have a weed growing in my yard. I wouldn't try to get rid of him for anything.
I have had several unsuccessful attempts to grow marijuana at home. I really wanted to grow natural marijuana without harmful impurities. Still, it turned out to be a difficult task for me. I spent a lot of money on this, and eventually, I got angry and stopped doing it. I just found an excellent online store where you can buy quality products with CBD content. Most of all, I like mints with cbd. I really liked these lollipops. They turned out to taste very pleasant. In addition, it is very convenient to carry them with you.

Last edited:
check with a horse boarding enterprise. most are very picky about hay quality and many grow their own so they can have confidence in the quality of it. My boarding woman grows her own big bales and supervises every one opened up to be fed to the 27 horses she boards and if it isnt good enough, it goes to her cattle. She is quite strict, and thats why my Walker is there. These ladies are VERY picky about food quality. I never knew until recently 75% of horse owner/riders are women.