Changing User Name

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has the answer, I'd also like to know how to change my picture. I don't remember uploading this one. I must have done it ages ago.
On the name change, it is not something that users can do.

Changing your image is under your avatar>your account> account details.

Edit
Just a heads up with the update you can now just put in a request and we can either approve or deny it.

Last edited:

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
The definite answer is, it can be done but an Admin has to do it.

We don't do it unless there is a valid reason. The only one I've done was a guy who's name referenced a faith he had left. So unless you happen to be BuddistBackpacker and you want to change it up to SitkaSihk don't ask.

Edit:
Just a heads up with the update you can now just put in a request and we can either approve or deny it.

Last edited:
I tried to change my handle a while back to get "kill" out of the name since I use Rokslide at work sometimes. I never got a response so that didn't seem to be a valid enough reason either. I haven't been fired yet so no worries, think I'll stick with this one!

Last edited:
My work wont let me on rokslide or several other things.

Actually I really don't understand because it flags Sportsman's Warehouse but not Cabela's.... don't get that one at all. HAHA

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

name.jpg

500000KV

Lil-Rokslider
Why would someone want to change their screen name? Sneaky nefarious fake bastards!
Only had it done once, I changed Username on Snipershide so it matched my username here, LRH, MM, etc… That way folks can see across the sites my same user name and check my selling/buying history if they so choose easily across various sites instead of saying “trust me, my user name is beaverhunter and I’ve done 69 positive transactions on so and so site…”