Chassis for tikka T3

There's been a lot of talk about upgrading your rifle stocks to a chassis. Does anyone have any recommendations for a chassis for a tikka t3?
I know XLR industries has been thrown around quit a bit with there kifaru ties but is there any other reputable companies producing chassis?

Lawnboi

WKR
What’s the application? You want something light? Looking for adjustability? Heavier? Lots of options, looks like most of the chassis manufacturers make tikka inlets.

I just went through picking out a chassis for ctr to be used for matches and ended up with a used manners with a tikka mini chassis in it.

OP
HuntnMyselfBroke
What’s the application? You want something light? Looking for adjustability? Heavier? Lots of options, looks like most of the chassis manufacturers make tikka inlets.

I just went through picking out a chassis for ctr to be used for matches and ended up with a used manners with a tikka mini chassis in it.

Im looking for a light weight packable option. I do like the XLR fold-able stock option. But i would also like the versatility to add weight to bench shoot.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Im looking for a light weight packable option. I do like the XLR fold-able stock option. But i would also like the versatility to add weight to bench shoot.
The Magnesium chassis can have the internal forend weights, MLOK side weights, and depending on which buttstock you go with weight added there also. I can take the same chassis and have it weigh as little as 28 ounces, and then with just accessories have it weigh 9 pounds. That is the chassis not a rifle.
There is not a chassis / stock in the world that is that light and can go that heavy.

Please don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions you have on the chassis system.

mt100gr.

WKR
The Magnesium chassis can have the internal forend weights, MLOK side weights, and depending on which buttstock you go with weight added there also. I can take the same chassis and have it weigh as little as 28 ounces, and then with just accessories have it weigh 9 pounds. That is the chassis not a rifle.
There is not a chassis / stock in the world that is that light and can go that heavy.

Please don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions you have on the chassis system.

Any more to say about a long action Tikka chassis inlet? Thanks.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have some aluminum Element 3.0 long action tikka chassis cut right now! Just doing some testing, and making sure everything is 100%
We are ready to take pre-orders on these so feel free to call us if you want to get on the machine prior to it being released. Lead time on Aluminum Element 3.0 will be 4-6 weeks.
Lead time on Magnesium Element 3.0 will be 5-8 weeks.

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
I saw where MDT is coming out with a new hybrid chassis. It looks like it is similar to the Bravo in that it has polymer skins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ve got 3 KRGs.... 2 Bravos on Tikkas and a 180-Alpha (for a savage but similar to the X Ray for Tikka). I love them. I like the features, weight, cost and that I’m able to manipulate the safety with a firing grip on the rifle.

That said I’m anxiously awaiting the XLR long action chassis for a T3X in 7mag I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’ve got 3 KRGs.... 2 Bravos on Tikkas and a 180-Alpha (for a savage but similar to the X Ray for Tikka). I love them. I like the features, weight, cost and that I’m able to manipulate the safety with a firing grip on the rifle.

That said I’m anxiously awaiting the XLR long action chassis for a T3X in 7mag I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can take pre-orders on the Element 3.0 for Tikka long actions now if you would like. Just give us a call. These are not on the site yet, and will have a lead time which will depend on if you go with the aluminum or magnesium chassis. But you will have one of the first and not have as long as of a wait compared to when we officially release this inlet.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
*New Update!! Just had 8 ALUMINUM Element 3.0 chassis for Tikka T3 long actions come off the machine. These are in the raw ready for coating. Lead time will be 2-4 week while these 8 last, and the LA inlet option is now on the site.

Magnesium Element 3.0 chassis will still have a 6-8 week lead time now.