Cheap bow press.

Beendare

WKR
I made one from the ideas on the DIY section on AT...came out great.

My buddy [somehow] jumped the string off his cams drawing on an elk last year....and jury rigged a ratchet strap to compress his limbs and get the string back on. Pretty clever in a pinch.

OP
Fridaythe13th
I'd venture to say your shooting will improve more from purchasing a good press and learning how to use it and how to tune your bow than by purchasing a new bow.

What bow do you have currently?

I'm not familiar with the Synumn but some bows require very specific types of presses. It has gotten to be a selling point for me on some bows that don't require anything special. Makes things a lot easier to not worry about different adapters.

I own a Mathew helium. The only reason I sell is because I get a new bow every 10 years. And the other thing is I've never been a real fan of the helium to light i throw arrows in high pressure situations. Like a bull standing in front of me. Lol

I’d just buy a good EZ press and move on. Consider it an investment, if you change strings once a year for 5 years it’s paid for itself. If you use it to “super tune” your bow it’ll pay for itself in the first year in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

romadant

FNG
I use an Avalon Speedy Press, which is just a rip off of the Synunm design (European company who produces them in China).

Much beefier than a bowmaster and works on past parallel limb bows. Just be sure to crank the limb bolts out as far as possible to release some tension before pressing.

I don’t need a full press to do my once a year tune and once every 2-3 year strong replacements.

Blaw

WKR
Bow Master works great, I use mine to work on my bows as well as my wife and kids. I've put several sets of strings and broken several bows all the way down with one. You have to buy split limb adapters depending on your bow as well, I'm shooting a 77lb bow and have never had a single issue.

I use this and have the adapter as well for split limbs, I Have changed strings a few times as well as cams. Tuned my bows etc.

Tuning a bow is not rocket surgery, tons of great videos out there from reputable people. I also have an apple bow vise which helps when your doing a new d-loop, setting your axis and all that.

Honestly those 2 items with youtube and you shouldn't ever have to go to a bowshop again