WTB Cheap over/under 12 gauge

TML75

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
18   0   1
I’m looking for a cheap ($500 or less) over/under 12 gauge. I have a bunch of trade items and/or cash.

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
I was looking at those; do you have any experience with them?
With the CZ Ringneck I do, no complaints, seems to shoulder really nice and goes boom every time. I have a buddy that hunts South Dakota every year and he uses these ultralights, a 12 and 20, loves them. I guess my only complaint would be is that they have extractors not ejectors and I would rather have ejectors

deadwolf

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I bought a Stoeger Condor on a steep discount from cabelas a couple summers ago. There are nothing special but they work. I made them bring out three before I picked one that felt ok on lockup and opening. It was under $300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You should be able to find a CZ Drake on GunBroker or guns.com for under $500. I wouldn’t go much cheaper than that if you need it to be reliable.

someter82

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I own a hatfield 12 gauge. Its a $300 gun so dont expect any different. It fires everything ive thrown at it. Shoots good but its nothing fancy at all. The feel of the gun makes me laugh everytime i get it out. Just feels cheap. I also own a beretta silver pigeon. Obviously 2 completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Got tired of trying to hunt nasty stuff with the beretta so bought the hatfield.
I have used the hatfield to shoot turkey's, ducks, pheasant, and grouse with plenty of clays shot. Easily 3000 round through it in 2 years or so. Only real knock i have is it didnt seem to want to open fully to remove or put shell into lower hole. Its a $300 guns to i took a dremel to it some and got it working good. I would recommend a upgrade fiber setup of some sort.
For me and the money it works. Just depend on what you want in the end.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk