Cheap Stuff that Works

Negative, but at that price how long do they need to hold up? I would just use them for some organization in the bag, possibles pouch and such. Maybe don't fill em full of heavy stuff and hang them from a tree.
I doubt they'll cure cancer.
Totally agree. I was just wondering... thanks!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider

3 more pairs thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jherek

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for the Wrangler pants. They are awesome! Stumbled upon the shorts a few years ago on closeout for $15, couple days later went back for 4 more pairs as well as 4 pair of pants. I love them, especially in the summer in warm/hot that's all I wear. fairly durable, very cool, and dry super fast.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Can you explain more? Intrigued...

I learned it from my ex-girlfriend's father. He would heat an entire RMEF canvas wall tent with it. Was literally the craziest thing I ever saw. It blew my mind. I have kept an old small Folgers can filled with toilet paper and a small bottle of alcohol in my pack ever since.

Seriously, it generates an insane amount of heat...

I learned it from my ex-girlfriend's father. He would heat an entire RMEF canvas wall tent with it. Was literally the craziest thing I ever saw. It blew my mind. I have kept an old small Folgers can filled with toilet paper and a small bottle of alcohol in my pack ever since.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Rob5589

WKR

Awesome!

I’ve had great luck with cheap Mountainsmith trekking poles. I have thought about getting a higher end pair, but won’t do it until I need new ones. These cheap ones, they just won’t die