Cheap Stuff that Works

This thread is great!!! what size are you guys buying in the m65 pants liner. I normally wear a 36 or 38 waist by 32 inseam. I’m gonna have my mother in law sew zippers in the legs. (So that link to Amazon would be greatly appreciated). But what size would you guys recommend. The large or x-large. Thanks in advance
I’m 34/32 pant size and the medium longs fit perfectly.

That’s what’s got me thinking the xl to wear over my pranas

These things are so big they’re almost infinitely adjustable - even the waist is a little bit. I’m a 32 or 33 in the waist depending on the brand and the medium is good for me. And I took the waist in a little bit. Worst case, order both sizes , and stitch them together for 2X the insulation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stream light micro light. Runs off 1 AAA battery, weighs a few ounces, clips on a hat or headband and is super bright. Goes with me everyday. I think they’re like $25-$30

98c91bbd89c99e7e7e8afbd5679087fb.jpg

I have the USB version, bright, great battery life, quick charge, takes a beating, lost it in the snow and found in the spring and worked fine. IMG_6704.jpg

stump06

WKR
@Elkchaser24x7 I saw those rechargeable lights when I bought my FIL and BIL micro streams. I'll prolly try one out next time I need one, they seem nice.
Also, that is the hood, awesome shirt. I wear mine all the time, actually wearing it right now

Michael54

WKR
@Elkchaser24x7 I saw those rechargeable lights when I bought my FIL and BIL micro streams. I'll prolly try one out next time I need one, they seem nice.
Also, that is the hood, awesome shirt. I wear mine all the time, actually wearing it right now
My hood is turning into my go to mid layer when its cold and my favorite house shirt 🤣. Great outer layer as well when its not windy

cooper42

FNG
I don’t have anything to contribute, just commenting so I can reply on classifieds.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Garden kneeling pads for glassing pads.
Innorel 80 and ballhead for budget carbon fiber tripod for glassing and shooting.
Cheap fleece blanket for sleeping bag liner.
Sharpen your old Outdoor Edge and Havalon blades.
Walmart Swiss Puffer Vests and Jackets.
Ripstop By The Roll for a piece of silnylon or ripstop for ground cloth.
Zeis lens cleaners
Dollar store foam boards for targets, you can see holes better than paper and than splatter targets.
Bushnell Legend T spotter is as good as spotters twice the price.
Never buy Vortex new.
Gatorade bottles for drinking.
Instant mashed potatoes, gravy, rice, soup, chicken packets, ramen, and normal foods instead of gross mountain house.
Walmart stuff/ditty sacks.
Lots of ziploc bags
Contractor trash bags
Harbor Freight gun cases, free blue led light, and diamond stones.

I have an all-steel sharpshooter shovel that has lasted me over 40 years (originally welded in Idaho).
It is great for digging in rocky terrain, as a winch anchor, and prying my 16 foot river boat off a bar
when I get stuck...always in my boat as I run up a bar at least once a year.

kmwelder

FNG
Garden kneeling pads for glassing pads.
Innorel 80 and ballhead for budget carbon fiber tripod for glassing and shooting.
Cheap fleece blanket for sleeping bag liner.
Sharpen your old Outdoor Edge and Havalon blades.
Walmart Swiss Puffer Vests and Jackets.
Ripstop By The Roll for a piece of silnylon or ripstop for ground cloth.
Zeis lens cleaners
Dollar store foam boards for targets, you can see holes better than paper and than splatter targets.
Bushnell Legend T spotter is as good as spotters twice the price.
Never buy Vortex new.
Gatorade bottles for drinking.
Instant mashed potatoes, gravy, rice, soup, chicken packets, ramen, and normal foods instead of gross mountain house.
Walmart stuff/ditty sacks.
Lots of ziploc bags
Contractor trash bags
Harbor Freight gun cases, free blue led light, and diamond stones.
Do you have a link to the walmart stuff sacks?

Michael54

WKR
From swazi.co.nz They had several sales lately, and combined with the exchange , they are very reasonably priced. Shipping was actually pretty quick.
I got my swazi hood before i got the cutting board i ordered the same day. Hood was in new zealand, cutting board was 150 miles away...