Cheap Stuff that Works

fmyth

WKR
How was the sizing? Did your normal size work?
Fits the same as my Eddie Bauer jacket. I'd say its a full cut or slightly oversized. I always wear a large except for Kuiu I need XL. Some companies large puffy jackets are to tight to fit a fleece hoody under. Plenty of room for layering under this jacket for me.

bigdub257

Lil-Rokslider
Fits the same as my Eddie Bauer jacket. I'd say its a full cut or slightly oversized. I always wear a large except for Kuiu I need XL. Some companies large puffy jackets are to tight to fit a fleece hoody under. Plenty of room for layering under this jacket for me.
Just ordered 3 for myself and two kids. Hard to go wrong for 10 bucks! Thanks for the post!

shoe glue, cheap titanium pots on amazon, stainless steel single wall nalgene rip off on amazon

Oh! This one definitely isn't ultralight compared to some of the other tarps on the market but packs way better than ol' classic blue and makes a pretty versatile backpacking shelter. Kept me dry in some pretty unreal downpours!

https://www.amazon.com/FREE-SOLDIER-Waterproof-Multifunctional-Backpacking/dp/B07SJFC2S2

hlli8pk.jpg

R66YINP.jpg

k0AW99V.jpg

Joke answer cause I can’t help myself...
Condoms
12 years and only one kid.

Real answer, I don’t go anywhere without a Nic lighter. I saw it listed above. They’re the shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk