Cheapest, lightest tripod for binos

Ucsdryder

WKR
Before stepping up to a spotter I want to try my binos on a tripod using the outdoorsman’s stud. Thoughts on a lightweight, cheap tripod and pan head combo?

CoStick

WKR

i have this arriving any day after using a more robust set up. If you are near the south metro area you can give it a go

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

i have this arriving any day after using a more robust set up. If you are near the south metro area you can give it a go

We rent the ProMaster tripod if you want to try it on a hunt before you buy it. Apply 100% of your rental toward the purchase and we’ll save you some money over retail on a like-new tripod setup.

https://rentoutdoorgear.com/product/xc-m-522ck-professional-carbon-fiber-tripod-kit-with-head-black/

Coop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I am thinking I might get away with a seated one. Which should help the total length, weight, and price.

dtrkyman

WKR
Search Amazon, I bought a sunpak that is long enough to glass standing and only 2.5 lbs. Not great for a spotter but can work but fine for bino.

No longer available but there are similar on Amazon like neewer.

We have great promaster kits with the SPCH20 heads and members here get 15% off. Use code TS21 or give us a call at 516-217-1000 to discuss the options

HuntWyld

WKR
I have a backup that’s the lighter carbon Promaster that they no longer make it weighs 1.8 lbs without a head. It’s the one that S&S archery did a review on. Collapses to 17in and extends to 60in. I’ll sell it to you for $160, I’ll even throw in a Promaster ball head for you.