Cheapest options load bearing pack

Eberlstock mainframe (not much for load lifters). All others if you can find used. Plus a bottle of motrin as described above.

Look for a used pack. You get what you pay for. You’ll notice the difference when you’re out there hauling loads. Price doesn’t matter then!

OP
S-3 ranch

S-3 ranch

WKR
Ive got an $800 pack but i cant afford to go to BC or Alaska 🤔
Lol , the air line destroyed my pack last trip , admittedly it was a older pack
so I didn’t make a fuss, but was surprised to see a replacement freight pack $800
i think I got this figured out in the classifieds , but y’all feel free to keep the suggestions coming (y)

Tradchef

WKR
there are two cabelas frames on the classifieds for $50/ea. I would just shop on the classifieds, camofire or call the companies you might like and see if they have any seconds or returns. Sell some gear you aren't using and fund a pack.

87TT

WKR
I am 69 years old and hunt solo. I have packed out three elk with my EXO K2 by myself and you couldn't buy that pack from me. The last two were some steep sh*t too.

Used Marine FILBE pack or similar. They are like $100. Little bit on the heavy side but bombproof and will carry weight well.

TheHammer

WKR
How big does the bag need to be? I have a alps commander frame/meat shelf. And a 5200 cabelas pack. Just sitting at the bottom of my one tote. I now have multiple MR packs and these don’t see daylight other then summer gear wash and air out.