Check out the Antelope tips/tactics page update

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Rokslide's new Senior Editor, Darin Cooper, and a few great guest contributors, the tips/tactics page has been updated. Check it out at

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-12-00/hunting-tips

We promise you'll learn a thing or two, see some great pics, and be entertained all at once.

Check it out as Scott Reekers puts the hurt on territorial antelope bucks, Travis Betrand explores proper field care of meat and scoring, Kevin Clerkin gets it done in the late season, while Andrew Miller demonstrates how to kill an antelope using a 1,000 pound living portable blind (really!)

Heck, what else could you ask for with all that!

Mckinnon

WKR
Saw those articles, they are good, learned some stuff as usual here on rokslide. Thanks Robby

Lukem

WKR
Great articles guys! Thanks for getting that all put together Robby. I know pronghorn don't get the attention that some of the other species do, but there are some of us out there that love the 'ol prairie ghost.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You're welcome, but the real thanks goes to our new Senior Editor, Darin Cooper. All I did was solicit the articles (from some great contributors I might add) and some light editing. Darin did all the hard stuff- trust me.

Let your non-Rokslide friends who antelope know we're over here and support antelope hunting! :)

Mckinnon

WKR
I have already recruited a few people, brother, gf, and dad! And thanks to Darin as well. Well, how about just a thanks to the whole rokslide crew overall