Checking out buyers in the classifieds?

lif

WKR
This thread is a sad example of our country right now. I consider rokslide a community, not a hunters version of eBay. The fact that folks have to ask what is ethical is a fundamental problem in our country right now. I’ve always considered our classifieds a great place to : A. Sell things we don’t need anymore. B. Help others find things they do need at a decent price. C. Have a safe, trustworthy place to do these deals.

If you have to ask how to acclimate yourself on this site that tells me you haven’t spent 20 minutes reading threads on here. There are a thousand threads about not just asking where to kill a buck on your first day as a member. There are tons of threads on how to be eligible and accepted into the classifieds. I would never buy stuff from one friend and sell it for a higher price to another friend. That will be my approach on the classifieds. I’m 100% free market capitalism, but if you need rules and regulations to help you figure out what’s ok to do in the classifieds in rokslide, Well that’s kind of sad.