Chest Rig/ Bino harness turkey question

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
May be a long shot here but I was looking at buying a bear spray holster or a radio pouch to use for my box call holder and strap it to my Bino harness. I’m using the marsupial Bino pack. Anyone have any experience holding box calls in these as alternatives. Trying to ditch the vest if all possible.

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
I have the same idea, we’re you able to get one and see if it worked?

dmoto

Lil-Rokslider
I used that setup this year with my Mystery Ranch harness and bear spray (old style) holder attached to the bottom of the harness. Worked great.

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
I used that setup this year with my Mystery Ranch harness and bear spray (old style) holder attached to the bottom of the harness. Worked great.
Sweet, so it kept the call quiet and secure?

OP
Millwood21

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
This is the setup I ended up rigging together and using throughout the season. I think it’s gonna be my go to setup this coming season also. If I need a seat I can attach the thermarest z seat to the waist belt with the elastic cord. I also have the kifaru bladder I can attach if it’s hot or I’m going all day and need more water.

e3fb412c5fc6abcdd5f559937d7d8366.jpg

5652046bac40c8a4266ecc05baf3b339.jpg

4a34cad49aea55b4dfa47a804ed1b317.jpg

6f9d5db1ddf6ab94ba5c39c8a786ac7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
This is the setup I ended up rigging together and using throughout the season. I think it’s gonna be my go to setup this coming season also. If I need a seat I can attach the thermarest z seat to the waist belt with the elastic cord. I also have the kifaru bladder I can attach if it’s hot or I’m going all day and need more water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What were your thoughts on the bear spray pouch for the box? Looks like it was stretched a little so should keep it quite. I already have marsupial bino pack but been thinking he’s about the fishing park for turkey and just outdoor stuff as a whole. I typically use a small pair of 8x for turkey so I can fit them in the pack with two pots and the box underneath is my thought. I had a thought to us Short Action Precious 2 round shell holder for my strikers

OP
Millwood21

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
What were your thoughts on the bear spray pouch for the box? Looks like it was stretched a little so should keep it quite. I already have marsupial bino pack but been thinking he’s about the fishing park for turkey and just outdoor stuff as a whole. I typically use a small pair of 8x for turkey so I can fit them in the pack with two pots and the box underneath is my thought. I had a thought to us Short Action Precious 2 round shell holder for my strikers
It’s pretty snug. Def doesn’t make noise. Sometimes it slides right in. Sometimes I have to mess with it. It works tho