Chicken Leg Boot Gaiters

Wilderness Spirit

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought a pair of Sitka's before the holidays M/L they fit a little tighter than I thought they would.
Thinking about posting them for sale and getting the L/XL.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ucsdryder, obviously gaiters work for you and others on this post but not for me and where I work every day and hunt.

What do gaiter lovers wear when it’s raining and snowing? How about sitting down when it’s super wet or snowy? How about hiking through wet brush that is taller than your gaiters. Obviously these don’t exist everywhere but they are super common in colo wyo Nebraska and Alaska where I spend gobs of time.

I also live and work in cheatgrass country. I learned years ago to wear pants that cover the top of my boots. I never have problems with stickers or cheatgrass in my socks and I’m out hiking and working in nasty sticker country every day without gaiters.
Not everyone is that concerned when it comes to sitting on damp ground. That's what glassing pads are for anyways. I have zero issues with leaving my gaiters on and wearing rain pants over them if it's raining hard enough for dedicated rain gear. I burn up wearing rain pants for daily wear, not to mention they're noisy, have zero pockets that are useful, and not as durable as everyday pants. You say gaiter lovers like it's a bad thing, and with disdain. Wear your rain pants every day, no one is stopping you, and you obviously believe you're right and everyone else isn't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk