Chinese water deer

OP
Glyn Ingram
It's a Sauer 404 in .308 Win with a Blaser scope. It is one of the packages supplied to my employer as a training rifle by the Blaser Group. I've only had it a few weeks and I'm very impressed with it.
Thanks for sharing what it is. I like the way the rifle looks. Also congratulations on the deer.

406life

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome! I will be over your way (covid willing) this fall. No CWD on the estates I'll be hunting, but I would like to find some. I'll also be doing my DSC1, so any tips on that let me know!

D16er

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 274084
Here is a Reeves Muntjac that I shot with the same rifle a couple of weeks ago. We have six species of deer in the wild in the UK.
Have you had issues with the magazine not feeding rounds? These rifles look like a good choice but I watched a video online where the reviewer was consistently having feeding issues.

Cheers!

It's a Sauer 404 in .308 Win with a Blaser scope. It is one of the packages supplied to my employer as a training rifle by the Blaser Group. I've only had it a few weeks and I'm very impressed with it.
Nice shooting! How does the blaser scope compare to the other euro brands? Not very easy to get your hands on one here in the states just to even look through. Think it is kind of odd to see a blaser scope not on a blaser. Curious as to why they chose that scope over say zeiss, myopia or any other brand.