Choosing a better range finder

Jon Boy

WKR
Pretty much over sending my sig 2200 back and i upgraded to that from a vortex. Whats out there thats better? Archery hunting and rifle hunting. Would like to get consistent ranges to 1000. Like majority of the time. Not when the stars align. I dont need built in ballistics. I need something durable and reliable as now I'm in the middle of spring bear with out a range finder. Again.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Superdoo

WKR
I have been very pleased with my 2800.com
I upgraded from a Vortex 1800.

HuntnPack

WKR
I would consider the 2800.com
Great glass & accurate unit.

Even tho you said you don’t need ballistics now.
You can use it without ballistics for both rifle & archery now with Equivalent Horizontal Distance, or LOS distance.
And if later you decide to you can use it with onboard ballistics with free app.

And if you wanted to at some point, you will
Be able to utilize the new soon to be released
Applied Ballistics app that will give ballistics solution as far as the unit can range.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

Vortex Razor 4000 has done very well with my two trips out west. Crisp glass, lightweight. I would only change the reticle to a finer design for easier pinpointing on a target. Seems to be a little cheaper than the Euro companies.