Choosing a Broadhead!

After shopping around I have selected a few Broadhead that have interested me. I just would like inside opinion/advice on what you guys would choose and why.
Shooting an Elite Valor at 27"draw (midget I know) at 65 lbs.
350 spined Victory Vap 28"

open toall recommendations

WAC'em 3 blade XL 100gr (4 pack $26.99)
WAC'em 4 blade 100gr (4 pack $26.99)
Slick trick RaptorTrick (3 pack $39.99)
G5 havoc (3 pack $39.99)
G5 montec m3 (3 pack $39.99)
G5 montec m3 (3 pack $39.99)
Ramcat original (3 pack $29.99)
Qad Exodus 100 gr (3 pack $34.99)

sidenote: Louisiana hunting so whatever I planned on using for whitetail, would use for occasional pig that strolls by.

thank you all in advance

29”/65#
I’ve been carrying NAP Spitfire Maxx for deer and pigs. I’ve been very happy with them except on shots that were mostly my fault.

In addition to the NAP above, I’m the running for me this year (all 100 grain):
Solid Legend w/ 3/4” bleeders
Slick Trick ViperTrick Pro
Slick Trick RaptorTrick
Rage Trypan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
Welcome aboard! The only one of those I have experienced is the Montec fixed. Dull, won't hold an edge, not straight. If you want a similar design in a quality head, check out the VPA.
Take a look at the Magnus Black Hornet. Crazy sharp, fly excellent, 100% warranty replacement if needed. They make nasty cuts and plenty of blood to follow.

Huntin wv

Lil-Rokslider
Out of that list, I’d go with the exodus by far. The wac’ ems would be my second choice.

Out of your list, I’ve only shot the Montecs and SlickTrick. I can recommend the SlickTrick. I have since moved to the ViperTrick. I gave away all my montecs. They shot terrible and didn’t hold an edge and were very hard to resharpen.

I have shot both the Wackem and the Exodus. Both are good heads, I prefer the thicker blades and the cutting area of the Exodus. The Montecs I haven't used as I wasn't happy with ever getting enough of an edge to them, but I have seen a few dead elk from them. If wanting a one piece 3 blade I'd look at the VPA. The NAP hellrazor is similar to the Montecs, if you spend enough time on them you can get the hellrazor sharp, but I'd go VPA.

Also Iron Will is a very high quality head, but they aren't cheap.

Are you interested in sharpening broadheads or just looking for something sharp out of the package that you use? Shooting whitetail you generally shoot a lot more animals in a season than western hunting. Sometimes it's nice just buying something out of the package and using it, then replacing the blades, or making another practice head out of it.

OP
Q
I have shot both the Wackem and the Exodus. Both are good heads, I prefer the thicker blades and the cutting area of the Exodus. The Montecs I haven't used as I wasn't happy with ever getting enough of an edge to them, but I have seen a few dead elk from them. If wanting a one piece 3 blade I'd look at the VPA. The NAP hellrazor is similar to the Montecs, if you spend enough time on them you can get the hellrazor sharp, but I'd go VPA.

Also Iron Will is a very high quality head, but they aren't cheap.

Are you interested in sharpening broadheads or just looking for something sharp out of the package that you use? Shooting whitetail you generally shoot a lot more animals in a season than western hunting. Sometimes it's nice just buying something out of the package and using it, then replacing the blades, or making another practice head out of it.
Really not interested in sharpening. Never have been the sort

OP
Q
Welcome aboard! The only one of those I have experienced is the Montec fixed. Dull, won't hold an edge, not straight. If you want a similar design in a quality head, check out the VPA.
Take a look at the Magnus Black Hornet. Crazy sharp, fly excellent, 100% warranty replacement if needed. They make nasty cuts and plenty of blood to follow.
i had a pack of the ser razors lying around but they went missing, never even got to shoot them

29”/65#
I’ve been carrying NAP Spitfire Maxx for deer and pigs. I’ve been very happy with them except on shots that were mostly my fault.

In addition to the NAP above, I’m the running for me this year (all 100 grain):
Solid Legend w/ 3/4” bleeders
Slick Trick ViperTrick Pro
Slick Trick RaptorTrick
Rage Trypan

I left off:

Sevr Ti 2.1 or AP 1.7

TxxAgg

WKR
Hard to go wrong with a standard slick trick.
They work great on whitetails and pigs all the way up to kudu and gemsbok.

and easy to replace blades instead of sharpening