Choosing First Pack

I just bought my second high dollar pack. The one i just received was a Kifaru Hunter frame. I have hauled anywhere from 60 to a bit over 80 lbs in the last 4 evenings. It does very well hauling on the shelf. I used a cargo panel the first evening also. This is the most comfortable, capable pack I've owned. And, I've owned a bunch from military surplus up to $200 hunting models before the Nimrod and the Kifaru. Anytime you strap a pack on you with 60 plus pounds in it and your shoulders, traps and back hardly even feel weight, much less get sore, you got the right pack.

Here's a test for you, since you sound like you don't have much to compare your new order too, of just how good the Kifaru packs are. When you get it, watch the video of Aron giving fitting instructions getting it set up right. Then, load it up with 50-60 pounds and, go for a 3/4 mile walk with the load lifters unhooked. You'll feel it by then pretty severe. Then, hook them up on the way back. It will be apparent at that time the pack you have. And, you got a good'er one. God Bless