Chris Brackett Sentenced Yesterday

ODB

WKR
He got the religion, though.

fa45bf33a68302c6f26d27da14b18abd.jpg

And at least 1081 sycophant “likers”. This guy is like Jimmy Swaggart...where’s the cryin’ wife???

I know it seems all torch and pitchfork'y, but we need to police our own, and if the mob wants this justice, then who am I to disagree? Pass me a pitchfork y'all.

What makes me sad is I know there are a bunch who just haven't gotten caught yet.

hoyt-guy

Lil-Rokslider
Saw this on his Facebook yesterday. I'm not a fan of poachers, but he did admit his crime & has served his time. That's more than the Bomar's who continue to file continuance, after continuance all while they travel the world hunting...

Attachments

• Brackett.PNG
    Brackett.PNG
    617.4 KB · Views: 236
  • brackett2.PNG
    brackett2.PNG
    981.8 KB · Views: 236

Poser

WKR
Saw this on his Facebook yesterday. I'm not a fan of poachers, but he did admit his crime & has served his time. That's more than the Bomar's who continue to file continuance, after continuance all while they travel the world hunting...

I don’t understand the branding “fear no Evil.”
Does that mean that whitetail deer are evil and he doesn’t fear them?

Also, apparently he does fear the evil cameraman intern? “Why shouldn’t I get to talk to people the same way my daddy talked to me?”
This guy seems a bit short on mental capacity.
Do people really watch this shit?

03f6c378e438ae7f41e0e398aa84ee95.jpg

Also, apparently he does fear the evil cameraman intern? “Why shouldn’t I get to talk to people the same way my daddy talked to me?”
This guy seems a bit short on mental capacity.
Do people really watch this shit?

03f6c378e438ae7f41e0e398aa84ee95.jpg

Man, I'm not but so smart.

But if 60k was on the line, I wouldn't start with an intern.

Guess that's the difference of 50k for him, 10k for a camera guy.

Chris Brackett admitted poaching and smuggling deer. Federal prosecutors said forty-one-year-old Christopher Brackett used to host "Fear No Evil". Brackett admitted killing two bucks in Indiana in 2013 within minutes of each other when state rules said he could only take one in a season.
Brackett also admitted taking the second buck to East Peoria, Illinois and the next year featuring it as "the Unicorn Buck" on his show because of its antler formation. Brackett will pay fines and restitution totaling $30,000 dollars to Indiana. He'll be sentenced in November to two and a half years of probation and a worldwide ban on hunting during that period.
Brackett also confessed in court to ordering his cameraman to destroy footage of the first buck shooting. The first buck was an eight-point buck. The Unicorn Buck was an eleven-pointer.
looks like he got what he deserved

The worst part is that this offensive douche with a media platform has a disproportionately-high influence on the public perception of hunters and hunting.

07A1ACD1-66BC-4CD0-8E56-029F6B11E3D8.jpeg4DAD174C-C839-4CC7-8668-FF90360AAB93.jpeg04CB6117-9CC8-495B-97CF-550D28692A76.jpeg

I had to look this guy up… I’m not shocked by what I found to say the least.

I know you can’t judge a book by its cover, but it usually drops some pretty big hints. He is certainly no exception.

I just want to know, of all the millions of people in the hunting space, how and why some producer thought it was a good idea to give this guy his own show based on appearance alone. 😂

Poser

WKR
View attachment 428560View attachment 428562View attachment 428563

I had to look this guy up… I’m not shocked by what I found to say the least.

I know you can’t judge a book by its cover, but it usually drops some pretty big hints. He is certainly no exception.

I just want to know, of all the millions of people in the hunting space, how and why some producer thought it was a good idea to give this guy his own show based on appearance alone.

Hunting shows are a weird space. Anyone can have one as you simply buy the 22 minutes of airtime. It’s then your job to sell the 8 minutes of commercial space. So it’s not a matter of finding a producer who wants to put you on TV. It’s a matter of finding enough sponsors to pay for your show.

I'm sure you either know of David Peterson or have read some of his books based on your location. This reminds me of one of the essays in the book "A Hunter's Heart" where one of the contributing authors sees some hunters as just guys out there playing army and the enemy is the deer.

Examples: "I shot that sumbich 6 times"
"Bastard tried to get away"

When people say stuff like this I automatically know what type of hunter they are. One that I'll never hunt with.

gabenzeke

WKR
These bans don't ever seem to work. Didn't spook spann or someone like that get banned and then subsequently get caught with a bunch of dead turkeys?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk