Sold Christensen Arms Classic Carbon in .270WSM, As-New Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For sale is a Christensen Arms Classic Carbon .270WSM. I purchased the rifle new, and there is not a blemish on it anywhere. It features a 24” carbon-wrapped barrel, 1.6-ounce titanium radial brake, SS receiver with integrated 0 MOA picatinny rail, 3-round carbon fiber single-stack magazine, Timney trigger and black carbon fiber stock with gray webbing.

The rifle shot ½” groups at 100 yards during barrel break-in, meeting the guarantee made by Christensen. I completed a 40-round barrel break-in following Christensen's procedure. There are absolutely no issues with this rifle. Only reason to sell is to purchase a Fierce Ti Edge I can't seem to live without. I have a little over two boxes of premium ammo and a set of Warne Mountain Tech 30mm rings for sale cheap to the buyer, if wanted.

$1,800 shipped to your FFL in a plain box. $30 extra if you want it shipped in the original CA box, because it’s huge and very expensive to ship. Remember, this is the Classic Carbon….a large step above the Ridgeline in quality and features. I accept Paypal F-n-F and USPS money orders for payment. Make sure your FFL will accept this rifle from an individual, with appropriate ID enclosed. I'm fairly new to Rokslide, but have sold two other rifles here in the past few weeks. My reputation is well-established at 24HourCampfire and Gunbroker under the same user name. Drop me a PM if you’d like more photos or have questions. The rifle is cross-posted so time stamp prevails on the first "I'll Take It". Thanks for looking.

IMG_5497.JPGIMG_5498.JPGIMG_5499.JPGIMG_5501.JPGIMG_5502.JPGIMG_5503.JPGIMG_5506.JPGIMG_5508.JPGIMG_5510.JPGIMG_5512.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.