Sold Christensen Arms MPR (Chassis & Hunting Stock w/DBM) 22" 6.5 Creedmoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TristanJH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale, I have this Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifle (MPR) 22" Carbon Barrel Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. with an extra a custom-inletted Ridgeline stock with detachable bottom metal. It has 220 rounds through it and is an absolute tack-driver in a compact & lightweight package.

This rifle has been meticulously cared for and only hunted twice. It is in great shape and prints ragged holes with everything I've put through it. Great light

I am willing to sell it with both the chassis and stock for $2600
-or-
Just the hunting stock configuration for $1500

Includes trigger tech flat trigger, Christensen Factory Muzzle Brake, thread protector, an atlas pic-rail w/ flush-cup & 1 Magpul magazine.

Making room for a custom build. Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_2749.jpgIMG_2750.jpgIMG_2751.jpgIMG_2752.jpgIMG_2753.jpgIMG_2754.jpg

Last edited:

RANGER3BN

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So in the hunting configuration, is this just a Ridgeline with a 22" barrel? What advantages/enhancements does this have over the Ridgeline? Thanks

OP
TristanJH

TristanJH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Essentially... but the MPR has a target-profile barrel and is 22" long where the ridgeline is now only available in 20 or 24"

It also has DBM for detachable magazines and a fancier triggertech trigger.

zog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So in the hunting configuration, is this just a Ridgeline with a 22" barrel? What advantages/enhancements does this have over the Ridgeline? Thanks

Are the actions the same? I thought that the MPR was a lighter action than the others (?)

Last edited:

Conundrum

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent a message on the rifle in the chassis. Let me know if you’re interested in talking.

OP
TristanJH

TristanJH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actions are the same, MPR's lighter overall weight is due to the chassis.

@TristanJH - If you're interested in selling the MPR chassis on its own let me know.

Thank you. Of everything shown, I'd like to keep the chassis the most, if possible. Christensen does have the Chassis for sale on its own now. Just FYI.

Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Man you still have this.
I've met Tristan at the archery shop a few times, seems like a great guy. I'd buy with confidence if I was in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.