Christensen Arms Ridgeline - 6.5 Creedmoor - Semi Custom

stevevan

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Christensen Arms Ridgeline, Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Semi-Custom. I purchased the rifle NEW from Eurooptik and had the following added. Please note all work was done by fulltime professional riflesmiths. Stock was custom painted by Brandon Burkhart, Custom Gun Finishes, Kansas City, Mo. Bottom metal and stock swivel studs are Cerakoted, also by Custom Gun Finishes ( I didn't like the "Ridgeline" lettering on the floorplate. I had the factory recoil pad replaced with a Pachmyr 1" Decelerator pad which I feel is much better looking. LOP is standard 13.5". Action was properly bedded and trigger tuned to crisp 48 oz., Kampfeld Campfire bolt knob installed. Work performed by Steve Williams, U.P. Hunters Gunsmithing, Powers, MI. Extras are EGW Picatinny base. Manuals, muzzle thread protector, original bolt knob are all included. I have approximately $550 invested in labor and extras not including shipping costs. I did proper barrel breakin according to Christensens instructions. Limited load developmView attachment 50184ent with only a few loads tried. It's a shooters as I could easily get .5 MOA 3 shot group using my handload with a Nosler 130 AB at a chrono speed of 2900+ fps. Refer to photo of my notes for verification. Interesting as My velocity reading were the same with the brake installed and without. This is a quality rifle with zero issues. My only reason for sale is to raise some funds for a new build as I have an itch I'd like to scratch for a 6.5 Weatherby. This is my first time listing this rifle as I thought I'd offer it to Rokslide members before listing on the internet gun sites. $2150 + $35 shipping to an FFL. Thanks for viewing my listing!!!!View attachment 50180View attachment 50181View attachment 50182View attachment 50183

Last edited: