Christensen arms sub MOA ?

Cubby

WKR
Save yourself the stress and sell the rifle now and buy something else, that way you'll have it sighted in and have confidence in your rifle upon season. I've owned a long range mesa 6.5prc and had issues and their CS sucks big time IMO.
Ditch it now and be happy you did

Save yourself the stress and sell the rifle now and buy something else, that way you'll have it sighted in and have confidence in your rifle upon season. I've owned a long range mesa 6.5prc and had issues and their CS sucks big time IMO.
Ditch it now and be happy you did
While my ridgeline shot well, the machining was... well, not worth the price paid. Seriously, I’ve never seen something put together so shoddily.

You couldn’t give me another CA... actually you could - I’d just sell it immediately and buy something else.

smith406

FNG
Sorry to hear it didn’t work out. If you don’t have the time to monkey with it sending it back is the right choice. Hopefully what you get back is what you hoped for. In the meantime good luck to you and your wife! Chemo is a so of a bitch.

MattB

WKR
Did you ask CA which round they use for their testing? Perhaps they will share that.

Lead sled's are dumb, your rifle is meant to recoil. Use a bipod or bag up front, and a bag in the rear. Dial 2/10ths of windage on your scope so that you're not shooting up your aiming reference point.

Get into a good prone position. shoulders square, hips behind shoulders, feet wide and toes pointed out. Bore Axis of rifle should be parallel to your spine.

Exhale. Put your crosshair on target. Close your eyes. Inhale. Exhale. Open your eyes. Is the crosshair on target? If not:

-Scoot forward for POI down.
-Smash the stock deeper into the rear bag for POI up.
-Shift hips left for POI right
-Shift hips right for POI left.

Exhale. Put your crosshair on target. Close your eyes. Inhale. Exhale. Open your eyes. Is the crosshair on target? If not, follow corrections above. If so, inhale, exhale, and press to the rear.

Repeat 4 times.

If it's still shooting poorly, send it in to them so that they can warranty it for you.

CCooper

WKR
On my 5th CA- All Ridgelines/ Traverses. All have benefited from a proper bed job and trigger adjust. A good reputable smith will check clearances and re-torque things properly during this process. They generally benefit from a touching up of the crown by someone who knows what their doing as well. I don't have one than won't shoot 1/2" with handloads, and some do much better. My 6.5 CM shoots the 147 ELD-M factory loads .3" all day- haven't even wanted to mess with handloads. $200 for a good bed job- I would sure start here before I started buying expensive factory offerings of different types. I'm guessing either one of those factory offerings will tighten-up for you- Hornady typically manufactures some of the better factory ammo IMO, second to Berger.

My .30 noslar took around 50 shots to get where it shoot right. I still have others that shoot better but none weigh what my ridge line weighs.
I bought a .308 today. Do I think there worth the money not really. Does anyone else make a 4lb .308 with a 16” barrel. Not that I found