Sold Christensen Ridgeline 6.5 PRC NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

m274

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
$SOLD delivered to your FFL

This is brand new and unfired. Right handed. Model is 801-06005-00. I bought it but before I even shot it I couldn't resist the Sako S20 and their rebates last month. The S20 works well for me so the Ridgeline is up for sale. Although I am an FFL, this is a private party sale as the rifle has been transferred to my individual possession. Payment can be made via USPS Money Order, Certified Check, Zelle, or I can process CC payment through my ffl with 3.35% loss of cash discount.

6.5 PRC24 in. barrel length1:8 twist

Full specs can be found at https://christensenarms.com/ridgeline/

Only for the buyer of the rifle, I will offer 1 box of Hornady 6.5PRC 147gr ELD-M Match ammo for $57.50 shipped (has to be shipped separate from rifle) OR if you load your own, I can offer up to 2 sealed box of 100 pc of the hard to find Berger 156gr EOL Elite Hunter bullets for $67.50 each. If you're in WA state and want to do face to face I can even sell you up to 300 Federal Match primers at current midway pricing (saving you tax & shipping). I can only do this for face to face as I cannot ship hazmat.

Please note that the extra options are only for the buyer of the rifle. Not looking to sell any of these items separately, just adding some incentive to get this rifle sold.

IMG_1841.jpg
IMG_1842.jpg
IMG_1844.jpg
IMG_1845.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I cant believe this rifle is still here. Its hard to beat for the money and its in a great cartridge to boot. I handled one recently and I like them....just not in my cartridge of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.