Christensen Ridgeline titanium

Motown

WKR
Dont own one but was intrigued until I saw they only have a 22” barrel. I want a 6.5 PRC but want at least a 24” so will probably go with the standard ridgeline.

OP
R

Ridge86

WKR
That’s my feelings as well, would have been ordering one if it came in 24”

archp625

WKR
Dont own one but was intrigued until I saw they only have a 22” barrel. I want a 6.5 PRC but want at least a 24” so will probably go with the standard ridgeline.
Do it you will love it. I have one that has 80 rounds down the pipe. Shoots under an inch. after 20 more rounds I will load up some rounds and play a little with powder and seating depth.

Motown

WKR
Do it you will love it. I have one that has 80 rounds down the pipe. Shoots under an inch. after 20 more rounds I will load up some rounds and play a little with powder and seating depth.

I maybe getting one shortly. Heading to Montana next fall for Mulies and that would make the perfect combo! The only issue I have is that I am from PA and most of my hunting is done within 400 yards. With that said the 270 and PRC ballistics are pretty much identical so not sure what I want to do. I also like the looks of the new Tikkas coming out this year and the 7mag is pretty appealing as well.

archp625

WKR
I maybe getting one shortly. Heading to Montana next fall for Mulies and that would make the perfect combo! The only issue I have is that I am from PA and most of my hunting is done within 400 yards. With that said the 270 and PRC ballistics are pretty much identical so not sure what I want to do. I also like the looks of the new Tikkas coming out this year and the 7mag is pretty appealing as well.
I agree on the .270 and 6.5 PRC being close with only a select few .270 bullets. There are a lot more choices in the 6.5 range. What’s nice about the prc is the short action and very little recoil. Especially in the Ridgeline package.

I want a 20” barrel one in 308, I’d probably get a proof elevation if I was going to spend the $$$ though.

I went with the 20” barrel on my CA Ridgeline in 6.5CM. Switching the stock out to a Proof this week to save another 12 ounces. It’s been my favorite rifle so far and I don’t feel penalized with the shorter barrel out to 550 yards.

rope

FNG
I have a ridgeline titanium 20” in 6.5 creedmoor, I have been impressed with accuracy, all ammo has been .5 to .8 moa. Tried Hornady Precision Hunter 143 elx, Barnes vortex 127lrx, Berger loaded 130 hybrid Hunter, Hornady 120 GMX, Federal Premium 130 Berger hybrid. From best to worst, 143 Eldx, 127lrx, 130 Berger then the 120 GMX. It’s a nice having a factory rifle that seems to digest off shelf ammo.

I won’t shy away from another CA, and the short barrel is awesome, local range only goes to 550 and doesn’t feel like it’s not giving anything up.

I purchased the standard Ridgeline in 7RM & my buddy went with the Ridgeline Titanium in 300 WM. Both are performing very well. Both are printing sub moa groups. When considering the 22 vs 24 inch or 24 vs 26 inch barrels, it really makes very little difference. Maybe 15-20fps/inch. Won't even notice it. Buy it and you'll more than likely be happy that you did

rfc86

FNG
I have a ridgeline titanium 20” in 6.5 creedmoor, I have been impressed with accuracy, all ammo has been .5 to .8 moa. Tried Hornady Precision Hunter 143 elx, Barnes vortex 127lrx, Berger loaded 130 hybrid Hunter, Hornady 120 GMX, Federal Premium 130 Berger hybrid. From best to worst, 143 Eldx, 127lrx, 130 Berger then the 120 GMX. It’s a nice having a factory rifle that seems to digest off shelf ammo.

I won’t shy away from another CA, and the short barrel is awesome, local range only goes to 550 and doesn’t feel like it’s not giving anything up.
Rope - Was the 20" barrel a custom order / option? I only see a 22" barrel in 6.5 on the website in Titanium. Thanks.