Christensen Ridgeline titanium

rope

FNG
Rope - Was the 20" barrel a custom order / option? I only see a 22" barrel in 6.5 on the website in Titanium. Thanks.
Yes sir, and honestly I am more than happy with the CA. I was a little apprehensive going with them but I have always liked the idea of CA. I bought several various boxes off the shelf to see what it liked best. Was a 3/4” or better with all ammo I tried and 143 Eldx Precision Hunter being the best, followed by Barnes vortex 127 Lrx being a very close 2nd. The Hornady American whitetail shoot the worst@ 3/4”. What really impressed was it all shot well with 3 shooters ( my 2 boys and I).

rfc86

FNG
Yes sir, and honestly I am more than happy with the CA. I was a little apprehensive going with them but I have always liked the idea of CA. I bought several various boxes off the shelf to see what it liked best. Was a 3/4” or better with all ammo I tried and 143 Eldx Precision Hunter being the best, followed by Barnes vortex 127 Lrx being a very close 2nd. The Hornady American whitetail shoot the worst@ 3/4”. What really impressed was it all shot well with 3 shooters ( my 2 boys and I).
Thanks. The info the ammo is good to know!

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I read somewhere that the ELD-X is what Christensen Arms used at the factory for testing the rifles.
It’s been a year or so but called to check what they used for factory testing and MOA guarantee, it was all Nosler Ammo. I agree though, they will shoot the eld-x well

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
I find the long barrel thing to be most irrelevant. Most of my short barrels 20"-22" shoot darn near the same FPS as a 24"-26" once they are broke in. They all have been superbly accurate.