Christmas came early...

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Thanks... Yes that sight competes my killing machine. That's the new Kuiu Verde 230... Great shirt. I like it more than the moreno and it's warmer too. I forgot to add that it was zero degrees when we set the dogs loose... Ed F

CaseyU

WKR
What a hunt! I have been checking this thread for way too long haha cant imagine what you felt like. And the cat ran past you? Did you bring an extra set of pants? I would have needed them haha. Congrats on a trophy of a lifetime!!!

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Thanks guys... I am pumped. Never thought that getting a lion would become a reality. I live for adventure and this one was a 10 on the adventure scale. I will never forget the look in that cats eyes when he decided to take that tree climbing hound to his maker with him. I left the cat with a p&y buddy in Utah. He's gonna clean the skull and measure it. The hide is being tanned for a lifesize mount. Can't tell you what I did with the meat... it's supposed to be delicious. Tons of pics and video. I filmed everything eccept the cat pulling the hound out of the tree. Ed F

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 63
OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Not sure how much it weighed. I'd guess around 150... I don't know. It should make P&Y as a female. I packed the meat out in my DT1 and the hide around my neck... kinda wanted to enjoy the whole experience. It was real cool... Ed F