Christmas Gifts under $200

This year me and my wife set a $200 max on gifts for each other and I’m actually having a hard time coming up with things I’d like. So what’s all on your Christmas list coming in under $200? Hunting and non hunting

I’m in a similar boat, anything I really need I buy, and I don’t like gimmicky junk or trinkets.

Wife generally just buys me my gun range membership which I really enjoy, and a handful of clothes and gadgets to open.

This year she really wants some substantial jewelry, so I’ve sent her a few things in my Amazon cart I haven’t pulled the trigger on.

I’m actually fairly excited about the workbench, I have a shop where all of my real tools live which means my house is borderline incapable of doing anything. I pull my tool trailer home whenever I actually plan on working on stuff but this should help keep me from having to do stuff like take my AR’s to my shop just to stake the castle nut.

Throw this in and a $50 bottle of bourbon or scotch, call it good.

DCT1983

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have a Blackstone Griddle already? My wife got one for herself and have to me for Christmas last year.
I say she got it for herself because she just wanted me to cook for her on it.

OP
small bucks
I’m in a similar boat, anything I really need I buy, and I don’t like gimmicky junk or trinkets.

Wife generally just buys me my gun range membership which I really enjoy, and a handful of clothes and gadgets to open.

This year she really wants some substantial jewelry, so I’ve sent her a few things in my Amazon cart I haven’t pulled the trigger on.

I’m actually fairly excited about the workbench, I have a shop where all of my real tools live which means my house is borderline incapable of doing anything. I pull my tool trailer home whenever I actually plan on working on stuff but this should help keep me from having to do stuff like take my AR’s to my shop just to stake the castle nut.

Throw this in and a $50 bottle of bourbon or scotch, call it good.

That’s a good idea I work out of my truck it’d be nice to have it organized somewhere when I actually clean it out

OP
small bucks
Do you have a Blackstone Griddle already? My wife got one for herself and have to me for Christmas last year.
I say she got it for herself because she just wanted me to cook for her on it.
We got an off brand griddle for a gift a while back and I really don’t use it as much as I thought I would. It’s nice for fried rice and fajitas but other than that I’ll use the smoker

TX_Diver

WKR
Weber kettle.

Thermoworks smoke or thermopop (meat thermometers)

Knives

Headlamps (fenix)

Steelmade griddle for your kitchen stove

twall13

WKR
This year I asked for some wildlife art or photography to hang in my office. I've always liked Steven Drake's work.

I've also been interested in some of the work Joel Pilcher has done.

It's something different that I wouldn't normally get as a gift but is something I could appreciate year round.

zacattack

WKR
Me and my wife are getting each other experiences this year, we’ve decided we have too much crap or else just sick of being in our house during the last 1.5 years. She’s going dogsledding and I’m getting a couple of handgun training sessions. Something completely different that we’ve both always wanted.

DCT1983

Lil-Rokslider
Me and my wife are getting each other experiences this year, we’ve decided we have too much crap or else just sick of being in our house during the last 1.5 years. She’s going dogsledding and I’m getting a couple of handgun training sessions. Something completely different that we’ve both always wanted.
My wife and I decided to do something similar. We’re going to go on a trip just the 2 of us.