Chronograph

Hey Guys,

Anyone in the Western Wa area know of any places to get a rifle chronod? Equioment rental or anyone have one they would be will to loan for a range day for me and a hunting partner?

Thanks in Advance

Will

I will say I never ran a chrony for years. Always took a rough guess on speed and shot out to distance to dial it in. It worked fine but I recently got magneto sporter and it has been one of they better things I have purchased for load development. Cut the time down significantly.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I will say I never ran a chrony for years. Always took a rough guess on speed and shot out to distance to dial it in. It worked fine but I recently got magneto sporter and it has been one of they better things I have purchased for load development. Cut the time down significantly.

same here, I shoot about 10 rounds, average the velocity then put it into a calculator, to verify the drops on targets out as far as I intend to shoot and I’m done. When I find the load I want, I go home and press out a few hundred rounds of it, print out my drop chart, tape it to the gun and I’m done.