Chronographs

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
Currently have a MagnetoSpeed Sporter that I'm looking to part with and then switch over to one that I can also use with my bow and was wondering what your recommendations are for use with both guns and bows or any news on what to stay away from or any other first hand knowledge from the community. I'm sure this has been posted before but all the threads I found were from 2017 or before so just seeing if anything has changed or any new ones have been released since then that are worth looking at. Thanks for your time and info

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry to derail your thread. I was looking at getting the same magnetospeed, and am curious as to why you are looking to get rid of yours? Thanks

N2TRKYS

WKR
I've been using a Caldwell chrono and love it. All the data is saved to the free app on my phone. Very convenient and accurate.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Labradar says it will measure bow velocity. For sure it's easier to use than a magnetospeed for your rifle stuff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
CTR

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry to derail your thread. I was looking at getting the same magnetospeed, and am curious as to why you are looking to get rid of yours? Thanks
Looking to get one that I can use with my bow as well as my rifles, the magnetospeed is barrel mounted so looking to go another route instead of having one for rifles and another chrono for my bows

OP
CTR

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
PM me if you want to try to work out a deal and save some money, works well and in good condition

Sodbuster

WKR
Pro Chrono here as my main unit.I have the Magnetospeed Sporter and it registered within 3 fps of the Pro. I like it for rifles, pistols, arrows and I have a custom PROD coming and will use it for 22 cal pellets as well.Pro has a bluetooth hookup to your phone now too.
I had the Caldwell unit as well and the data storage and ease of use was nice. Was being the definitive word.It tok a face shot at 15 yards. Check your zero set.

Edit: That should read 15 feet.

Last edited:

Sodbuster

WKR
For me
Rifle around 15 feet.
Pistol around 6 feet depending on the blast.
Arrows and pellets around 2 feet.

I own a labradar, magnetospeed, and prochrono. The pro-chrono and Magnetospeed haven't been used for over a year because the labradar is much more convenient.

I know the labradar will do arrows but probably requires another accessory to trigger with a bow.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04