Cimmaron guy outs

lintond

WKR
Anybody add guy outs to the corners of your Cimarron or do you find the ones on the side panel being adequate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svivian

WKR
I had them added. Up to 35mph winds it’s fine but there were a few times I have been glad to have every corner tied off

svivian

WKR
I live in Grand Junction so I just went in to their shop and asked. It didn’t cost very much to do. I also added loops on the inside for more variety to hang clothes lines and gear

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
I live in Grand Junction so I just went in to their shop and asked. It didn’t cost very much to do. I also added loops on the inside for more variety to hang clothes lines and gear
I'm assuming this was on a standard sylnylon version? I have a DCF, so will have to call them about adding them if I decide to go that route.

Whitty

FNG
Do you know of any glue on type product that would work on the sylnylon version? Would like to add some as well to pull out a few of the sides for interior space...

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You can tape on Guy outs with Dyneema or Sil. How you would do this is , buy our Sil tape (or similar) , sew it as a guy out , tape it on. All of these tapes need a while to set up, and all can come off given the right conditions, for for most of it , they will do well

svivian

WKR
You can tape on Guy outs with Dyneema or Sil. How you would do this is , buy our Sil tape (or similar) , sew it as a guy out , tape it on. All of these tapes need a while to set up, and all can come off given the right conditions, for for most of it , they will do well
Thanks Kevin!!