Cipher vs Fusion

swampokie

WKR
I just hate the fact that some of us had to transition from asat to cipher or fusion. Ive been trying to build my badlands set but it seems to be even more expensive than first lite or kuiu. That being said I feel that badlands has the best quality gear of all 3. Im just not sure that I like the approach camo much better than fusion or cipher. I hunt treestand here more than I hunt plains or mountains so asat seemed to fit my needs for all around camo. Just need badlands to pick up asat as I feel there is a huge group that would latch on to it. Not sure how much the sales of asat was compared to cipher and fusion but I would love to know

notacos4u

FNG
I just hate the fact that some of us had to transition from asat to cipher or fusion. Ive been trying to build my badlands set but it seems to be even more expensive than first lite or kuiu. That being said I feel that badlands has the best quality gear of all 3. Im just not sure that I like the approach camo much better than fusion or cipher. I hunt treestand here more than I hunt plains or mountains so asat seemed to fit my needs for all around camo. Just need badlands to pick up asat as I feel there is a huge group that would latch on to it. Not sure how much the sales of asat was compared to cipher and fusion but I would love to know
I think it was more about the fees they got charged vs. how much they sold.... I too wish they carried it again... Love me some asat