"Circle of Life" sheep video

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Wow, that was very powerful.......

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

oenanthe

WKR
Thanks for sharing that - I thought it was very well done. I've never hunted bighorns (only Dall sheep) but everything in that video really resonated with me.

This was probably the best video/show I think I’ve ever watched chronicling a hunt. A very big thank you to the OP for posting this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent 46 minutes of my day at work watching this video. I thought it was a very introspective way to look at a hunt and explaining the reasoning why many of us do hunt. Jason has always done really good work and I am a little upset that my cable provider dropped The Sportsman Channel, which hosted his show.

oenanthe

WKR
Spent 46 minutes of my day at work watching this video. I thought it was a very introspective way to look at a hunt and explaining the reasoning why many of us do hunt. Jason has always done really good work and I am a little upset that my cable provider dropped The Sportsman Channel, which hosted his show.

Innocent question - is your boss hiring? :)

Innocent question - is your boss hiring? :)

Haha....that is actually a good one. The key to it is making sure that your screen is turned from the doorway and you're super quick with the mouse. All the while trying not to look obvious that you're doing something wrong!1